Tile Flooring in Garland, TX
With beautiful new tile flooring, you can update the look and feel of any room of your home. Here at Dobson’s Flooring America, we carry a large selection of tile products to help start your flooring renovation. The tile we carry comes in various shapes, sizes, colors, and materials. Whether you’re looking for a timeless ceramic tile or a modern wood-look tile, we have it all at our showroom in Garland, TX. Our flooring experts will be there for you every step of the way to help you choose the best tile for your performance needs and design goals. Once you select your perfect tile, we can help you protect your flooring investment with our professional installation services. Stop by Dobson’s Floors today to get started with your flooring upgrade!
Tile’s Many Benefits
We understand that the quality of your flooring matters. That’s why we only carry tile products from the best brands in the industry, including Shaw, Interceramic, Happy Floors, Vitromex, Daltile, Marazzi, MSI, and more! By only carrying top-quality tile, we can provide you with a flooring solution that has so, so many benefits. Learn more about these amazing benefits:
- Tile is extremely resilient when it comes to staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
Types of Tile
Our showroom offers a wide selection of tile flooring. Whether you are looking for a beautifully patterned tile or a simple ceramic, we have it all. Learn about our tile selection:
- Ceramic is one of the most popular types of tile for both flooring and backsplash designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay.
- Porcelain is made using a similar method as ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a longer heating period, which results in a denser and more durable tile.
- Stone is one of the best tiles for outdoor flooring as it can withstand the natural elements.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style that is created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic hardwood flooring, but it is much stronger and can withstand moisture.
Durable Waterproof Tile
When you think about waterproof flooring, you likely start thinking of tile. After all, one of the tile’s best qualities is that it's waterproof, which lets it be installed both below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand not just liquid spills but bigger accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation Services
When you invest in new flooring for your home, the best way to protect it for years is to let our team of installers handle the job for you. The task of correctly installing tiles can be intricate, requiring proper preparations, straight grout lines, evenly cut tiles, and exact spacing. With our team of expert installers, you are assured that your new tile floors look good and last for many, many years. At Dobson’s Flooring America, we are so confident that you will be satisfied with your new tile flooring that we offer our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This warranty is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of your installation, we will replace them with another product of the same value at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our tile flooring selection. We proudly serve customers throughout the Garland, TX, area.