Beautiful & Durable Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring in Garland, TX
When you’re looking to upgrade your floors to an easily maintained product that will look as beautiful as the day you installed it, even years later, look no further than laminate flooring. At Dobson’s Flooring America, we carry a large selection of top-quality laminate flooring at our showroom in Garland, TX. We understand that choosing new flooring can be difficult, but our experts are here to help you every step. We’ve got your back from selecting your new laminate flooring to installing it. Our team takes the time to get to know you and your flooring needs so that we can help you find the best laminate flooring product that fits your space. Visit our showroom today to get started!
How is Laminate Flooring Made?
Laminate flooring is made in two ways: the direct-pressure method and the high-pressure method. Both methods produce gorgeous flooring that can be found in a wide variety of colors and patterns, with uncanny resemblances to natural wood and stone. Both manufacturing methods leave laminate flooring with a strong base and core that can withstand even the heaviest foot traffic. Learn more about each type of laminate manufacturing process:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four laminate layers at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
Types of Laminate
We carry two types of laminate flooring: laminate wood flooring and laminate tile flooring. Both types of laminate flooring are affordable and budget-friendly, so you don’t have to worry! You can install laminate in any room in your home or business, bringing new life to your space. Learn about the types of laminate and what they have to offer:
- Laminate Wood Flooring mimics the look of hardwood flooring, but it is more durable and easier to maintain. This type of laminate is made to look like your favorite species of wood, such as mahogany and oak. Its high-quality photogenic layer and clear coating on top allow you to see the image of wood beneath.
- Laminate Tile Flooring replicates the beautiful appearance of natural stone flooring at a lesser cost. Our selection of laminate resembles different types of tile flooring, such as porcelain and ceramic.
The Benefits of Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is one of the most durable flooring types. Not only will it look amazing in any room in your home, but it will also last many years. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers, such as Floorcraft and Mohawk, so our customers get the top-quality flooring they will love. Laminate flooring is:
- Protected by a tough exterior layer, making it resistant to scratches, fading, water, stains, and any other types of accidents.
- Easy to clean and is hygienic.
- Affordable and less expensive than its high-end alternatives, hardwood and tile, which it realistically mimics.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors to fit any home decor.
- Easily installed.
Keeping Your Laminate Clean
Keeping your laminate floors clean is easy! It is one of the most durable forms of flooring on the market for a reason! This is because the laminate requires very little upkeep and doesn’t need to be refinished or touched up after years of use. Laminate is low maintenance and calls for a few simple steps to keep them looking fresh and brand new:
- Clean up any spills or accidents as soon as possible.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove any dirt and dust.
- Use a damp mop for a deeper clean with warm water and a mild detergent. Before purchasing any cleaning products, check your floor’s warranty or ask our flooring experts for a recommendation!
Professional Laminate Installation Services
Call on our experienced crew members to place your new laminate floors perfectly. From the selection process to the placement of your new flooring, you can expect us to put our expertise to work for you at every turn. Share your flooring needs, and you can be confident that we’ll leave you with the stylish look you’ve longed for. Our promise of a quality job is backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This is our promise to you of a quality job. If you are unhappy with your new laminate flooring, just call within 30 days of your installation, and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our extensive laminate flooring selection and professional installation services. We proudly serve customers in Garland, Rockwall, Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Wylie, Mesquite, Carrolltown, Louisville, The Colony, Lost Collinas, Irving, Flower Mound, Rowse City, Sachse, Rowlett, TX and the surrounding communities.